Finance 101: Table of contents
- Terminology – of the terms used in other sections
- Type of accounts – a summary of retirement and non-retirement accounts
- Building towards basic plan
- A basic plan
- Credit Cards
- These blog post(s) are based on my perception which might deviate from the reality. Use these as a data point, not as a sole data point.
- Given a choice between being comprehensive and accurate vs. being concise and inaccurate, I decided to choose the latter. Since I believe there is enough text out there for the former audience.
- In some cases, I have implicitly assumed a single, unmarried, under 50, Silicon Valley engineer. While most of the blog post(s) still remains valid, some things might change because of that.
2 Replies to “Finance 101: Table of contents”
Great effort!! Thanks a lot for the service to the finance newbies. 🙂
[…] and vintage coins is totally optional and making money in the publicly listed companies is much safer. So, don’t do it for money. Find a better reason to do it. For me, the opportunity to connect […]