Following is a list of selected posts, all posts can be seen here. About me can be seen here.ProgrammingTech thoughts
- Engineering stack
- Engineering Guardrails
- VCs are anti-personas for a B2C startup
- Inheritance in Go language
- Bad and good ways to test code
- Book Summary: The Mom Test by Rob Fitzpatrick
- Book Summary: Staff Engineer by Will Larson
- Book Summary: Woke, Inc.: Inside Corporate America’s Social Justice Scam by Vivek Ramaswamy
- Selected quotes from “How I Invest My Money” by Joshua Brown and Brian Portnoy
- Book Summary: One Man’s View of the World by Lee Kuan Yew
8 Replies to “Selected Posts”
Nice look and feel…and nice to see you posting regularly…I need some inspiration to do the same man.
I reach to your site from facebook and some topic i really like so come back and read it. Thanks
Very good stuff, Thanks.
Thanks for your blog. Will be following after reading your summary of Leo’s book & your take on Bitcoin.
Great work man!
Thank you so much for such a nice work. I appreciate the books summaries very much.
Great summaries. Keep sharing – I am reading “Unsafe Thinking” – Will try to summarize for your blog.
[…] great read in the Incerto series by Taleb. The core idea is that certain systems benefit from uncertainty. And our goal should be to make all […]